Updating Content For An Existing LectureAugust 25, 2023 2023-09-07 6:45
Updating Content For An Existing Lecture
After reading this article you will be able to update your content for a lecture that you had uploaded previously. At times when only a part of the lecture needs to be updated, an updated course helps in many ways.
To update your existing lecture follow the following steps :
1. Open www.mwcedu.com on your browser.
2. Login to your account by entering the email and password.
3. Select the Instructor option available at the top of the page beside the My Courses option.
4. Click on the Course Manager option from the Navigation list.
5. Scroll down the Course Manager page and you will find your course at the bottom of the page, Click on the plus sign on your course.
A list will appear, select the three-dot icon under the Actions subhead.
6. Among the drop-down list, select Edit this Course option.
7. A page will appear with the Update your course heading. You will find several options to edit your content.
8. You can edit the title name, description, duration, and others.
9. Final click on the Submit option to submit the updated content.
One thing must be kept in mind while updating a course. The updated file type must match with the original file version.