Reset your PasswordAugust 25, 2023 2023-09-16 9:11
Reset your Password
Sometimes students may forgot the password , change the password at any time and as many times they want. Let us look into the procedure
1) Open the Login or Register Window.
2) Click on option of Forgot Password.
3) In the window request a password reset, students can provide their registered E-Mail ID.
4) Click on Reset Password.
5) There will be message displayed quoting, an Email has been sent to you with OTP and instructions on how to reset password.
6) Enter the OTP.
7) Enter the new password.
8) There will be instructions, students have to keep in mind, while selecting new password, like Password should be of how many characters, which special symbols are to be used, which symbols are not allowed in password.
9) Then click on reset password. After completion of procedure, you will be displayed a message of Password Reset is successful.
10) Now, use the new password as Login Credential and utilize it.
Not received E-Mail regarding OTP ?
If students have not received e-mail regarding OTP, then in that case, they are advised to refresh their e-mail portal. Also, they can check SPAM folder, for the mail with OTP. Also, they can check, for E-Mail address they have provided, if it is correct.
General Instructions for generating Password
1) Do not choose very simple password.
2) Do not use digits of mobile numbers or birth date as password.
3) It is advised to keep on resetting password frequently and periodically.
4) Check for the correctness of E-Mail ID registered and entered.
5) Password must be combination of Alphabets, Digits and Special Symbols.
6) Do not provide your password to anybody else.