Reset Your PasswordAugust 26, 2023 2023-09-07 9:44
Reset Your Password
Sometimes students may forget the password, and change the password at any time and as many times they want. Let us look into the procedure
1) Open the Login or Register Window.
2) Click on the option of Forgot Password.
3) In the window request a password reset, students can provide their registered E-Mail ID.
4) Click on Reset Password.
5) There will be a message displayed quoting, an Email that has been sent to you with OTP and instructions on how to reset the password.
6) Enter the OTP.
7) Enter the new password.
8) There will be instructions, that students have to keep in mind while selecting a new password, like the Password should be of how many characters, which special symbols are to be used, and which symbols are not allowed in the password.
9) Then click on reset password. After completion of the procedure, you will be displayed a message that Password Reset is successful.
10) Now, use the new password as Login Credential and utilize it.
Not received an E-Mail regarding OTP?
If students have not received an e-mail regarding OTP, then, in that case, they are advised to refresh their e-mail portal. Also, they can check the SPAM folder, for the mail with OTP. Also, they can check, for the E-Mail address they have provided, if it is correct.
General Instructions for Generating Password
1) Do not choose a very simple password.
2) Do not use digits of mobile numbers or birth dates as passwords.
3) It is advised to keep resetting passwords frequently and periodically.
4) Check for the correctness of the E-Mail ID registered and entered.
5) Password must be a combination of Alphabets, Digits, and Special Symbols.
6) Do not provide your password to anybody else.