Process Of Escalation For Policy ViolationsAugust 24, 2023 2023-09-06 11:38
Process Of Escalation For Policy Violations
Our learners and trainers are very good and accountable members of society. We know that everybody makes errors and sometimes you do not understand what are the rules.
If a trainer does have a violation of policy, they would get a warning first. We would also give some resources to help them understand better for our policy better or be prosperous on MWCedu.
If we look at any violations in any policy further, there would be more results in the form of strikes or hits. This process of escalation is as follows:
1) Warning:- A mail from Safety and Trust about our policies and the violation.
2) Strike one:- Suspension of the direct messaging and announcement privileges for the month.
3) Strike two:- Courses are blocked from the active promotion for the month plus suspension of the direct messaging and announcement privileges for the month.
4) Strike three:- Courses are blocked from the new enrollments for the month plus suspension of the direct messaging and announcement privileges for the month.
5) Ban:- An account and materials of the course are banned from the platform permanently.
These hits apply at a level, All the trainers and co-trainers linked with a course in violation, and the course would see their disabled features for that of course.
Kindly notice that we keep the right to shoot up hits based on the majority of violations and behavior of past trainers. Hits are rearranged on a rolling basis of six months, however, those with an ongoing history of violations of the policy would completely face the removal from the platform of MWCedu.