Course Description Standards Of Quality And Add A Description Of CourseAugust 25, 2023 2023-09-06 10:38
Course Description Standards Of Quality And Add A Description Of Course
The course description is very important to explain the course to the learners. The description, of course, provides information about the content and how it is beneficial to the learners.
So these are various info you need to know while describing your course.
1) For the tone and structure of the course use our best services and practices.
2) Do not add any pictures or links while creating your description as per rules and guidances.
3) Do not include links related to coupons or referrals.
Do not forget, that we do check for this as part of the quality review process.
In this part, we will cover:
1) Best practice for the structure and tone of your course description.
2) Some examples of the best description of course.
3) How to edit course descriptions on MWCedu.
4) Minimum needs for passing our review process of quality.
Best practices for the tone of your course description
Ask yourself some queries before writing to ensure you easily understand your learner’s potential such as the demographics of the ideal learner, and the requirements are you solving for the learners. So these are various steps for the best practices for the tone of course description which are as follows:
1) Talk with your learners directly and use easily understandable sentences of some length to keep the learners engaged.
2) Stay positive and focus on the benefits of the course to learners. So be positive and approachable, what issues will you solve, and what the students will get from your course?
Example:- Good We would fix together all the bad postures that cause headaches or stress in your course.
3) Bold and capitalize with the care in which the length of the sentence must vary so must formatting, however, if too much is bolded or capitalized then nothing would stand out so do not include any long bullet points.
Best practices for the structure of your course description
1) Add the introduction in 2 or 3 lines starting with highlighting your course and how it will benefit the learners.
2) Do not ask any queries here.
3) Add only one line heading after the overview of 2 or 3 lines. Do not repeat the course title and do not make claims like the best course on the subject or 100 percent satisfied and your money back.
4) Add the structures that contain the subject and context of your course so each first letter must be capitalized and in bold.
Example:- Good: Master languages of foreign using the method of magnetic memory quickly.
5) Add a topic in one line only which is in bold and this line must be different than the one-sentence heading some ideas are added for content like the history of the topic, how it is used, and who uses it. Moreover, Treasures Short is better than Histories Detailed and highlights what makes the course unique.
Example:- Well-known startups such as Twitter, Meetup, etc. all use Python platforms for the website.
6) Add 4 or 6 sentences in the overview of the course or two paragraphs which must be small. Additionally, for knowing how you cover the topic, so mostly in this section, description, of course, has the highest word count.
I Expand all the bullet points about your course what abilities you teach, and why your course is helpful for the learners such as lecture, MCQ, and project which you want to add.
Do not try to overload your learners with too many brief and fast details so be friendly.
III Only use 2 or 3 sentences or small paragraphs.
IV At the end, add a conclusion about all of your courses which provides the knowledge to the students so that they can benefit from your course.
Examples:- Good- Complete with code samples and working files you would be able to work alongside a trainer, so you will get the certificate of completion of the course.
Minimum needs to pass your review process of the quality
1 Use the description to summarize what the course covers and how it is taught, what learners get benefits, and what they learn.
2 Do not add any pictures and links to the MWCedu courses in your description of the course.
3 Do not a referral links or coupon links and discounts.
Some examples of the best description of the course
A course of data
A course in Java
A course in language
How to edit the description of the course on MWCedu
Click here to learn more about the edition of the description of the course.
Adding a description
In India, add your description in 2 or 3 lines including the topic. You can also describe it by live video and streaming. Creating an optimized course is an important tool for converting new learners into the course.
For adding your description of the course
After the title and subtitle of the course on MWCedu, the description appears in this category. You can use the following languages such as mentioned on our platforms Hindi, English, or any other language which are added to our platform. Moreover, you can choose the category or subcategory of the course as well.